Friday 2 September 2016

Welcome

Hello,

Welcome to a brand new school year. My name is Mr. Mayhew and I will be your teacher (or your child's teacher) this year. I am looking forward to getting to know you and embark on a learning adventure together.

This blog will be used to inform both students and parents of what is happening in our classroom from day to day. I plan on updating it regularly with work samples, as well as important information regarding homework, due dates and upcoming events. I ask that you check this blog regularly so you can stay on top of what is going on in your (or your child's) classroom. In addition, I will be using an app called "Remind" to pass on quick reminders to students. I encourage parents to also sign up for the Remind app so they know when/what their child has to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment